Supernatural Junk Yard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASTENDERS

5 posters

Go down

EASTENDERS Empty EASTENDERS

Post by emma1974 Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 am

I'm posting this one cause of the current storyline with Whitney, I know its not the best subject and I know there have been complaints I'm just wondering what other peoples views are cause I do think they are quite brave approaching the subject the way they have .

emma1974
Low Sodium Freak
Low Sodium Freak

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

EASTENDERS Empty Re: EASTENDERS

Post by Colette Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:54 pm

I agree they are very brave, he makes me cringe I want to slap the tv when he is on
Colette
Colette
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by NiNi Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm

It is a difficult subject but i think they're doing a great job with it, i dont understand why people are complaining cause things like this happen all the time in real life. We've introduced this new thing in stockton which i think is great, i believe theyre doing it other places aswell.It basically means you can go to the police station and find out if anybody who spends time around your kids is on an offenders list.But back to the storyline, i think its very interesting and agree with col, he needs a right good slap and luckily bianca is awesome at it!! Laughing
NiNi
NiNi
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol78 Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 am

ive been watching and i think they are handling it great, a lot of people are complaining cos they dont like to think that it happens in real life but it does. goes to show thou how easy it would be for someone like that to get into a family and use it to there advantage so if it makes at least one person sit up and think about it then its one less sicko in the world preying on children.
Carol78
Carol78
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Winchesterwannabe Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:32 am

Yeah i agree if it raises peoples awareness then it can only be a good thing. People are complaining bcoz they don't wanna have to face up to the fact that things like this go on in life.
These are the same people that moan that the soaps aren't realistic.
If they wanna portray real life they've gotta tackle the nasty stuff as well as the good (altho lets face it nothing good ever stays good in easties lmao)

I like how they're handling it even tho i'm not the biggest fan of easties story lines.

I think the best storyline of the last few years was the janet storyline. Being in my line of work that really tugged at the heartstrings and was so realistic
Winchesterwannabe
Winchesterwannabe
Papa's Woman AKA Mama
Papa's Woman AKA Mama

Number of posts : 851
Location : Doin the S.A.D w Cuz and givin it a bit of wuh tang with a little heel/ toe action!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol78 Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:35 am

that was a great/sad storyline i remember crying my eyes out over that, so glad that honey accepted her in the end and Janet is just the cutest thing ever - pity she has left now thou.
Carol78
Carol78
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by emma1974 Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:34 pm

The thing is Eastenders had warned that this story line was going ahead, they have consulting with the NSPCC so they do get in right I still find it hard that people still live with rose tinted glasses. The Janet Story line was one of the best I did cry my eyes out with that one.

Anyone else find the Branning sister annoying !!!!!

emma1974
Low Sodium Freak
Low Sodium Freak

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum